Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to navigate this Research Guide:
- All of the research materials (databases and web resources) are linked in the two tabs titled "Library Digital Resources" and "Reliable Web Resources ."
- Anytime you click on a link, a new browser tab will open - this way you do not lose where you were in the Research Guide.
- The last two tabs are there to help you!
- Utilize the tutorials and guidance on how to navigate NoodleTools - your one-stop-shop citation maker in the third tab.
- The fourth tab goes over how to use the Notecards feature in NoodleTools if you would like to use them as a place to keep track of your information.
- If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to email me (email@example.com) or send me a message in Schoology.
Help from Your MHS Librarian
Ms. Mills is always happy to help you!
In Person - during library hours:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday:
7:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday:
7:15 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Visit the library to sign-up before 8:15 a.m. for Knight's Quest (10:25 - 10:55 a.m.)
240-236-7493 - during library hours
By Email - firstname.lastname@example.org