Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
A book trailer is a short video created to advertise a book. It should:
- Be approximately one to two minutes in length.
- Include appropriate images that relate to the book
- Include text
- You will use WeVideo or Adobe Spark to create the book trailer
Order of Activities:
- Take a look at book trailers to get some ideas
- Create your storyboard
- Create your book trailer using We Video or Adobe Spark
- Submit your finished book trailer link and your storyboard
- Submit the document with citations for the images and the book