1. Open the Frederick County Public Schools NoodleTools subscription from the customized NoodleTools Login link.
2. Click on Sign In in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Enter your FCPS Google account email in the field on the right and click Sign In.
4. After initiating the login process you may be prompted to select your G Suite account if you aren't already logged in, or you are logged in to multiple accounts. Be sure to select your FCPS G Suite account.
5. If this is not your first time logging in this way, you will be automatically logged in and see your My Projects screen.
If this is your first time logging in this way, go to step 6 below to create a new account.
6. If prompted, under Account Setup: Step 1, identify the subscription you are logging in under (the school or district name) and the name of your specific location (the school, if the "subscription" was the district, a consortium name, etc.). Click the button "Continue" to go to Step 2.
7. Under Account setup: Step 2, "I am a student or library patron" is selected by default. If you are a new student NoodleTools user, leave the "Create account" tab selected (default) and click the "Create Account" button.
If you are a teacher, select "I am a teacher or librarian".
8. On the next screen, under "Update Profile," select your graduation year (and name of your school, if necessary) and click "Save Profile."
9. The next screen will be My Projects in your new NoodleTools account. See Create a New Project.